Who should be using Pro-Matrix?
Simply put: Anyone who wants to increase their daily protein intake.
- Anyone desiring lean muscle mass
- Anyone wanting to increase muscle tone
- Anyone wanting to increase their metabolism
- Anyone wanting to burn fat
- Anyone wishing to aid recovery post exercise
- Any person wanting optimum health benefits of anti aging and weight loss and general well being
- The mature aged who are not getting enough protein in their current diet, and focused on maintaining adequate levels of skeletal muscle tissue
- Anyone with generalised immunodeficiency
What is the best way to take Pro-Matrix proteins?
With a variety of lush flavours, Pro-Matrix can be simply mixed with water or milk.
Because Pro-Matrix is natural, you can also add it your day-to-day cooking. You can add it to cereal, salads, pancakes, pizza bases and any sort of baking. Check out some of our creations.
Pro-Matrix was voted best super food and supplement by Eat Well Magazine in 2016.
What is the best time to take Pro-Matrix?
- For athletes – within half an hour before and after exercise.
- For well-being and weight loss – we recommend taking it anytime daily by replacing a less nutritional meal or snack to give you a high protein, low-fat meal replacement.
- Calcium Caseinate – for optimal results take before bed so you get the benefits while you sleep!
How much protein should I be having per day?
- 2 grams protein/kg of LBM (lean body mass) is your body weight without fat.
- For example, If you’re 77KG with 10% body fat, your LBM is 70KG (multiply 70KG by 2g (70 X 2) = 140g per day)
It is recommended to consume protein in quantities no greater than 30-40g per serve.
How is Pro-Matrix different to regular protein powders?
- 100% natural grass fed and certified organic whey protein ranges
- Cold filtered acid-free processing, maintaining maximum biological value, NOT compromised or damaged.
- Gluten free
- Low GI low carb
- Ingredients are derived from whole food organic and natural products
- Free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Free of processed sugars and sweeteners
- Free of GMO
- Free of bulking agents and thickeners
I have a life-threatening illness, can I use Pro-Matrix?
Pro-Matrix is an all-natural protein using only the finest natural and organic ingredients – it has no hidden sugars, additives or preservatives. However, we recommend you consult your medical professional before taking any food supplement.
I am a diabetic, can I use Pro-Matrix?
Pro-Matrix is a low-carb, natural & organic protein giving you a steady release of energy without spiking your blood sugar levels. However, we recommend you consult your medical professional before taking any food supplement.
How do I store Pro-Matrix products?
Optimal storage of Pro-Matrix products is in a cool, dry environment away from direct light.
What is lecithin and why is it used in Pro-Matrix grass fed range?
What is Lecithin?
Lecithins are oily substances that occur naturally in plants and animals (eg: soya beans and egg yolks). Some people use lecithin as a supplement because of its high choline content. Choline is a micronutrient that is good for heart health and brain development.
Lecithin is added to Pro-Matrix grass fed range for solubility, it keeps the ingredients smoothly blended together and prevents clumping. It is, however, less than 0.2% of the product.
Pro-Matrix uses the following lecithins:
*100% natural sunflower lecithin: a certified NON-GMO sunflower seed derivative
*100% natural soy lecithin: a certified NON-GMO soya bean derivative.
The general concerns with lecithin and why this DOES NOT apply to Pro-Matrix:
The two major concerns with lecithin are:
- Genetically modified
- The extraction process uses chemicals
Pro-Matrix uses only the most natural methods to extract lecithin. We use a mechanical process to extract without the use of any chemicals. We DO NOT use hexane or other nasties!
Pro-Matrix organic range has no lecithin in its ingredients.
Why does Pro-Matrix use only natural and organic ingredients?
- Typically organic produce contains more vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients than conventionally farmed produce.
- Organic produce contains no nitrates, genetically modified materials or harmful chemical pesticides.
Organic produce is grown free of artificial fertilisers and pesticides. Organic produce nurtures our planet’s soil and promotes sustainable and diverse flora and fauna.
Pro-Matrix will never compromise on ingredients for our customers