Hate your cellulite, then there is hope!
Cellulite is the term describing the lumpy, dimpled flesh that can occur on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abs. Some of us may be more likely to develop cellulite based on heredity and genetics.
We can’t deny the role genetics plays in our health and body, but the environment in which we are in is a vital component to managing it, a term described as epigenetics.
There is hope, and here’s how;
* Water! Drinking a sufficient amount of water will aid in keeping you hydrated.
* Protein! Meeting recommended dietary protein requirements is vital, so you can sculpt lean muscle, taking Pro-Matrix is a no brainer!
* Balance! Eating a balanced diet without excessive carbohydrates will help you lose weight and excess fat.
* Exercise! Exercising frequently will improve circulation and manage weight loss through the reduction of body fat.
* Rolling! Foam rolling is a great method for stimulating blood flow.
* Reduce stress! Stop stressing about it! Stress may derail your diet goals.