Who should be using Pro-Matrix?
Simply put: Anyone who wants to increase their daily protein intake.
- Anyone desiring lean muscle mass
- Anyone wanting to increase muscle tone
- Anyone wanting to increase their metabolism
- Anyone wanting to burn fat
- Anyone wishing to aid recovery post exercise.
- Any person wanting optimum health benefits of anti aging and weight loss and general well being
- The mature aged who are not getting enough protein in their current diet, and focused on maintaining adequate levels of skeletal muscle tissue.
- Anyone with generalised immunodeficiency.
What is the best way to take Pro-Matrix proteins?
- As a drink, we recommend taking it with water or milk – either shake and drink or add to a smoothie.
- You can add it into your day to day cooking, to cereal, salads, muffins, cakes, pancakes and baking. Because it’s natural, it’s applications are varied and more and more customers are enhancing their recipes by adding Pro-Matrix.
What is the best time to take Pro-Matrix?
- For athletes – within half an hour before exercise and within half hour after a work out
- For well being and weight loss – we recommend taking it any time daily by replacing a less nutritional meal or snack to give you a high protein, low fat meal replacement.
- Calcium Caseinate – is a slow release protein so for optimal results have before bed so you get the benefits while you sleep!
How much protein should I be having per day?
- 2 grams protein / kg LBM *LBM (lean body mass) is your body weight without fat
- So if you’re 77KG with 10% body fat, your LBM is 70KG. * Multiply 70KG by 2g (70 X 2) = 140g per day
- It is also recommended to consume protein in quantities no greater than 30-40g serves, which is how protein powder can add convenience to your day.
How is Pro-Matrix different to regular protein powders?
• When added to your cooking, Pro-Matrix will provide benefits that everyday foods may not deliver
• 100% natural grass fed whey protein
• Cold filtered & acid free processing, maintaining maximum biological value, NOT compromised or damaged.
• Gluten free
• Low GI
• Ingredients are derived from whole food organic and natural products
• Free of all artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
• Free of all processed sugars and sweeteners
• Free of GMO
• Free of any bulking agents and thickeners
I have a life threatening illness, can I use Pro-Matrix?
Pro Matrix is an all natural protein using only the finest natural ingredients – it has no hidden sugars, additives or preservatives but with any life threatening disease, please consult your medical professional before taking any food supplement.
I am a diabetic, can I use Pro-Matrix?
Pro-Matrix is an all natural protein and is low GI (Glycemic Index), giving you a steady release of energy without spiking your blood sugar levels, but please consult your medical professional before taking any food supplement.
How do I store Pro-Matrix products?
Optimal storage of Pro-Matrix products is in a cool, dry environment away from direct light.
What is Lecithin?
Lecithin’s are oily substances that occur naturally in plants & animals (eg: soyabeans & egg yolks).
Some people use lecithin as a supplement because of its high choline content. Choline is a micronutrient that is good for heart health and brain development.
It also possesses emulsification properties ie; it keeps the ingredients smoothly blended together and prevents clumping.
Pro-Matrix uses the following lecithin’s:
*100% natural sunflower Lecithin: a NON GMO sunflower seed derivative
*100% natural soy Lecithin: a NON GMO soyabean derivative.
The general concerns with Lecithin & why this DOES NOT apply to Pro-Matrix:
The two major concerns with lecithin are:
1. Genetically modified
2. The extraction process uses chemicals
- Pro-Matrix uses 100% certified NON GMO soyabeans & sunflower seeds.
- Pro-Matrix uses only the most natural methods to extract our lecithin. We use a mechanical process to extract as well as a small amount of alcohol which completely evaporates. We use absolutely NO HEXANE & OTHER NASTIES!
Why is Lecithin used in Pro-Matrix?
* Lecithin is added to Pro-Matrix for solubility
* It is less than 0.2% of the product.
Why does Pro-Matrix use only organic and natural ingredients?
- Typically organic produce contains more vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients than conventionally farmed produce.
- Organic produce contains no nitrates, genetically modified materials or harmful chemical pesticides.
- Organic produce is grown free of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
- Organic produce nurtures our planet’s soil and promotes sustainable and diverse flora and fauna.
Pro-Matrix will never compromise on ingredients for our customers.